Thursday 17 March 2011

Web designers Perth- Five signs your SEO agency sucks

A couple of months ago I put a call out looking for SEO peeps to work with. I interviewed a bunch of people, five of which came from the same local SEO agency. And after speaking with each of the candidates, one thing was clear… that agency sucked. Bad! Time after time I heard stories of practices that went against everything I believed in SEO and business in general. To me it was clear that these guys were crappy operators. But the general lack of understanding of good SEO practice means many others can't make this assessment. So with that in mind, I put together a list of 5 signs of SEO agencies that suck.

Read original article http://onlinemarketingbanter.com/

Web designers perth are always at your service regardign web design, development and internet marketing needs

1 comment: