Monday 21 March 2011

Web Designers Perth: Top 20 Profile page to build dofollow one way free link


Top 1

My She Told Me Scoops

I don't like this profile page as much as I do others but it still does it's job. I don't like it because your scoops don't automatically link back to your profile page so you really have to manually build links to your She Told Me profile.
Top 2

My Seekyt Profile

This site is pretty cool because of the contest that's going on to get the master adsense account for one full day. It's almost as good as Snipsly and Jevitt.
Top 3

My Tip Drop Profile

Tip Drop has a tracker so it makes it easy to build backlinks and referrals at the same time. The whole tip sheet content is pretty unique as well.
Top 4

My Snipsly Profile

The absolute best social bookmarking site. If you use the site the awesomeness explains itself.
Top 5

My Jevitt profile

Almost as good as Snipsly but not quite due to lower PR and overall less content.
Top 6

My Hubpages profile

Hubpages has a way to double up your referrals and backlinks like tip drop. Hubpages is just a really nice site overall.
Top 7

My Infobarrel profile

I used to think Infobarrel was better than Hubpages but now I've changed my mind.
Top 8

Expert Article Profile

I'm an expert author and I've gotta show it off.
Top 10

Post Ur Own

I posted my own articles and built my online authority(backlinks).
Top 11

List My Five profile

List my Five is like Best Reviewer except the backlinks go at the end and there's a cap of five.
Top 12

Best Reviewer Profile

I have a hunch you might know about this site :)
Top 13

My Go Articles Profile

Go! Go! Go! To some other site that doesn't suck as much as Go Articles.
Top 14

All Thats Olive

If you want to rank for Popeye's Girlfriend and Olive Oil then submit your articles here.
Top 15

Kamra Lynx Profile

I don't like this site anymore but I need more sites.
Top 16

Page 360 profile

Adsense revenue sharing with no adsense ads!
Top 17

My Cibb profile

A site that I've abandoned using but still gives a profile backlink.
Top 19

My Digg Profile

Not sure if the digg links count as dofollow but the backlinks on the side do!
Top 20

My Article This profile

I don't know why I even submit to these sites when I can get an easy do follow backlink just by signing up!




Source: http://www.best-reviewer.com/best-review-top-20-best-profile-pages.htm
Web designers Perth are always at your Service

1 comment:

  1. I found some of the interesting facts from your topic.Its really very nice.Keep sharing like this.
    small business web design

    ReplyDelete